The Future of Internet Marketing: The Oprah Effect

There are only 4 things you need to know to understand the future of Internet Marketing

4. Effort

3. Reviewstimonials

2. Social Rapport

1. OPRAH!

Why Oprah? 

Because…. she’s got more money than Davey Crockett and is one of the most popular people on the face of the earth. If the message isn’t clear, I’m talking about hammering the market relentlessly until it has no choice but to give you a piece of the pie.

The Future of Internet Marketing: The Oprah Effect

I firmly believe that search engines and Internet Marketing in general directly correlate to real-life experiences. I realize it is pretty nerdy, but if you can imagine a search engine as a High School and us as the people that attend it, you are already ahead of the game. Search engines crave competition, jealousy, ethics, effort, and even cheaters can temporarily get ahead … as long as they don’t get caught. We just so happen to be going to school with Oprah who is pretty “fierce” with several “it” factors that make her super popular.

Having an authority image plays an integral role in the success of a personal or business’s website and as for Oprah, her website has “got it going on!” She’s constantly gossiping (building content, spreading rumors); becoming a trendsetter, giving her girlfriends advice (authority), playing wing-woman while scamming on boys at the mall (testimonials), participating in after extracurricular activities (effort), donating her time to philanthropies (building social rapport), and gets top grades without considering cheating on a test (white hat strategies).

Eight months ago I was able to pounce on some opportunities based on my Oprahesque outlook on search engines and human interaction. Over that time, my futuristic theories had gradually become more evident and affirmed my bold beliefs. Over the next few weeks I will be providing what triggered the original ideas, the concepts conceived, and drive it deeper than I have ever explained it before. These original thoughts were delicately shared with associates I trusted, but now I’m prepared to share the next wave of strategies with anyone willing to listen. Heck, I will even be sharing Internet Marketing business concepts that could be used immediately for profit.

We don’t have to be as amazing as Oprah, but we can learn a lot from her. That’s why just before I sit down at the computer and analyze a client, I put on my WWOD bracelet and think to myself…“What Would Oprah Do?”.

Be prepared for the new wave of Internet Marketing strategy.

About - 

We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Jaipur, India, which helps Small to Medium Businesses to grow, develop, and succeed. Get in touch to grow your business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leveraging Pinterest Marketing Services to Boost Your Visual Strategy

Capturing Customers with Intent Marketing